In the Philippines, the health crisis has had a huge impact on the population, making it impossible to go to work or to buy provisions. Lack of work means lack…
GETTING A DRIVER’S LICENSE, A STEPPINGSTONE TO PROFESSIONAL INTEGRATION Most of the young people accompanied by ACAY in Marseille France, have been out of the school for some time. According…
Message from Sr. Sophie of Jesus – ACAY Executive Director Such a strange time! Subject of so many controversies, in France as in the Philippines, it was a time out…
Together, with your help, we were able to go this far and transform lives of many youth and their families. Thank you for your generous support in our mission. Let…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.