The beneficiaries of School of Life program has undergone a 6 days’ Core Formation last May 26-26, 2019 as a culmination of their experience under Psycho-Social Subprogram stage. Series of…
As part of the preparation of the beneficiaries to become self-sustainable, one of their summer activities is to immerse themselves in a Farm Exposure at Brgy. Palili, Samal, Bataan. This…
There were a total of 12 Graduated Opportunities and Achievements for Leadership (GOAL) youth who are inside a detention center that participated the weekend exposure activity of Second Chance Program…
The first Crossroad for Youth (CR4Y) Training in partnership with the Branch 5 of the Manila Regional Trial Court under Judge Emily San Gaspar-Guito was held this last March 21-24….
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.