Since 1997, ACAY Missions Philippines (ACAY MPI) has been at the service of the Filipino youth through its holistic and innovative approaches aimed at giving a second chance to youth…
On May 17, 2021, a graduation ceremony was held in the Youth Center as a culmination of the 3-month online training, which was attended by 29 youth. The parents of…
ACAY’s commitment over the past 20 years to give a second chance to youth at risk through innovative programs and an uplifting presence shines through in the many success stories…
Alexandra, one of our beneficiaries in the School of Life Program loves writing a poem during her free time. In one of her poems, Alexandra dedicates it to Sr. Sophie…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.