Our world is changing and subjecting us to the challenging apprenticeship of learning how to navigate in chaos. This pandemic has plunged us into it. Battered by dissonant statements, submerged…
It is true that Pandemic has greatly affected the whole world. Not only has it caused employees to adjust their 8am to 5pm work bringing it at home, it has…
The Philippines won the championship of the longest length of confinement. Until now after 7 months, people age 15 to 65 years old are still not permitted to leave their…
A testimony of hope for the youth of the Penitentiary Establishment for Minors (EPM) of Marseille. Since 2015, alumni of the ACAY Philippines programs come to France annually to share…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.