ACAY’s commitment over the past 20 years to give a second chance to youth at risk through innovative programs and an uplifting presence shines through in the many success stories…
Alexandra, one of our beneficiaries in the School of Life Program loves writing a poem during her free time. In one of her poems, Alexandra dedicates it to Sr. Sophie…
Unlike many Associations, ACAY has always favored quality over quantity: it is not so much a question of superficially reaching thousands of young people as of ensuring an inner transformation…
In this period of uncertainty and ever-pervasive challenge, the operation of the Second Chance Program (SCP) has evolved in a spirit of creativity and innovation. On one hand, the Pandemic…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.