As part of the preparation of the beneficiaries to become self-sustainable, one of their summer activities is to immerse themselves in a Farm Exposure at Brgy. Palili, Samal, Bataan. This…
There were a total of 12 Graduated Opportunities and Achievements for Leadership (GOAL) youth who are inside a detention center that participated the weekend exposure activity of Second Chance Program…
The first Crossroad for Youth (CR4Y) Training in partnership with the Branch 5 of the Manila Regional Trial Court under Judge Emily San Gaspar-Guito was held this last March 21-24….
As summer has begun, beneficiaries have started the vacation. To begin with April, the girls had their TSS Challenge for the first week. Series of trainings and exposures were given…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.