As summer has begun, beneficiaries have started the vacation. To begin with April, the girls had their TSS Challenge for the first week. Series of trainings and exposures were given…
Last Sunday, April 7, the ambassador’s wife invited ACAY for a “reception” to get to know ACAY youth, in the residence of the French Ambassador.It was a beautiful family time…
It was another year of proud moment for ACAY to see these four young ladies from School of Life program wearing their graduation suit and walking in the aisle as…
Sister Laetitia and Julie An, a Filipino girl who graduated from the School of Life, were in Marseille, France and Jonschwil, Switzerland from March 5th to 19th. They have…
Marcel Van Second Chance
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in prison.
- 90% of the youth do not go back to prison.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.