Last October 1st, we celebrated the 25 years of ACAY with a beautiful gathering of our partners, alumni, staff, and youth – all considered part of the ACAY Family. It…
The strength of ACAY is in the inspiring testimonies of all its youth who have stood back up. John Paul, accompanied by ACAY in the Philippines, after a life full…
The Second Chance Program (SCP) celebrates its 20th anniversary! And we are reaping the fruits of our labor. Five SCP Alumni: Robin, JM, Dexter, Kim Marvin, and Nino have successfully…
Recently, our new Communication Officer, Sandi, organized a workshop on ACAY’s branding. Her goal was, as a new employee, to listen to ACAY’s experience in terms of communication. One of…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.