For youth at risk in the Philippines: Solidarity Walk or Run (At Home!) On the average, we do 7,500 steps a day, which is equivalent to 6 kilometers! Do you miss…
My name is Sheena, I am called “Ate Shieng” in the School of Life. I am 34 years old, graduate of Commercial Science major in Management. I am currently based…
We know that these times are very challenging for many of us. But what makes it more difficult than being exposed with all these viruses along with limited protective kits….
For almost a month now, like all of you, our mission in Manila Philippines , have been confined. Shabbat of the world and of the heart, yes, but life in…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.