The presence of volunteers has been an integral part of ACAY’s mission since the creation of the Association in Manila in1997. At the time, the three sisters were already accompanied…
Supporting our programs is now made easier. It is now possible to make donations online directly on our website, thanks to our new partner Helloasso. The donations are secured by…
During the second half of the month of October, ACAY celebrated 20 years of existence: The first celebration was in Paris in the splendid buildings of the Siège Social of…
Dear Friends, Dear Family “If you can’t be the pen that writes happiness, be the eraser that rubs out sadness…” – Jean d’Ormesson With a wisp of audacity, I would…
Marcel Van Second Chance
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in prison.
- 90% of the youth do not go back to prison.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.