ACAY Missions Philippines staff had their break from its usual work environment and spent the whole day in silent place surrounded by the beauty of nature. This annual recollection for…
As part of Towards Self-Sustainability (TSS) Summer Program, School of Life conducted three-week Business Planning Workshop with Gwenaelle De Keyser, a Belgian businesswoman whose volunteering in ACAY MPI. TSS Summer…
As part of Towards Self-Sustainability Summer Program, the girls of School of Life has once again immersed in the beauty of nature to experience farming and basic life. Now on…
School of Life Program, being one of the main programs of ACAY Missions has successfully launched their Crossroad for Youth (CR4Y) formation last May 1 to 12, 2017. Crossroad for…
Marcel Van Second Chance
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in prison.
- 90% of the youth do not go back to prison.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.