A She for She forum which aims to celebrate women’s solidarity was organized by the French Embassy last May 16, 2017 at Events Center, Makati City to promote women’s solidarity….
Angela (Witness of Life Stage) and Gloria (Scholar) who are both beneficiaries of SOL finally had their momentous walked in the aisle this last April 2017 which signifies the start of harvesting the fruit of their
We wish to share with you our immense joy that Sister Sophie of Jesus has been awarded with the Legion of Honor! Having received the Medal of Knighthood of the…
Dear Friends, Our mission, ACAY has the particularity of being similar to the human heart: having two parts and two beats. For us, one of these beats is in Manila…
Marcel Van Second Chance
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in prison.
- 90% of the youth do not go back to prison.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.