During the second half of the month of October, ACAY celebrated 20 years of existence: The first celebration was in Paris in the splendid buildings of the Siège Social of…
Dear Friends, Dear Family “If you can’t be the pen that writes happiness, be the eraser that rubs out sadness…” – Jean d’Ormesson With a wisp of audacity, I would…
Our dear Faisal received, last November 29, 2017 the highest distinction in the world of Hotel Management : to be “an icon of Filipino Hospitality: the Mabuhay Award”! Faisal, one…
ACAY Missions Philippines is delighted to be part of Taverne Gutenberg’s “Ugnayan Sa Poblacion”, a 6 to 8 weeks intensive art residency program with the core purpose of sharing their…
Marcel Van Second Chance
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in prison.
- 90% of the youth do not go back to prison.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.