A hungarian group of movie makers is planning to feature a movie about ACAY and the Missionnaries of Mary. Click here to know more about this project and how to…
ACAY Parents Training Last March, 14th, in SOL, 13 parents attended the ACAY Parents Training with all MVP boys and SOL girls. The morning session was allotted to discussing with…
Last February, the School of Life (SOL) Program has once again successfully conducted a one-week intensive core formation for the beneficiaries who will be transitioning from Exploring Life (EL) stage…
To follow our activities and news of our various programs, download the letter below! The ACAY team would like to thank you for your loyalty and support. 2014-09 TACLOBAN_NEWSLETTER To…
Marcel Van Second Chance
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in prison.
- 90% of the youth do not go back to prison.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.