In this year of ACAY’s 25th anniversary, we also celebrate 20 years of the Second Chance program! 20 years of accompanying young people in situations of delinquency, in detention, or…
When I started my mission in MYRC (Manila Youth and Reception Center) with Charles and Egon, French and Austrian volunteers in August 2002, I never imagined that 20 years later…
This year 2023 marks a new turning point for ACAY Marseille. Last February, the entire team left for Manila, taking two young people with them on a 10-day volunteer mission…
We’re proud of our first successful training for ACAY classmates and external youth: Resume Making and Job Preparedness! This Skills Hub Training series aims to equip the youth with the…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.