This coming October 1st, ACAY will be celebrating 25 years of transformation and success in fulfilling its mission and beyond. We look back to our roots, remembering how it began…
For every youth-at-risk in ACAY, we have seen countless incredible experiences of restoration and transformation. That is why in the foundation’s 25th year, the way forward is clear: Promoting the…
Community Quarantine, online classes, webinars, Facebook marketplace– these are the main words that have been trending in the past months. The pandemic has brought us to face many vulnerabilities, especially…
This is one of the various Old Testament titles for all those who desire to work for justice and peace. It resonates so well with our mission that it went…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.