2022 Message from ACAY Founder: Sr. Sophie23rd December 2022
How to write an end-of-year letter when this anniversary year – the 25th of ACAY – has just begun… No doubt there are endings that are in the end only…
Our 25th Anniversary Celebration18th November 2022
Last October 1st, we celebrated the 25 years of ACAY with a beautiful gathering of our partners, alumni, staff, and youth – all considered part of the ACAY Family. It…
My Journey to France17th November 2022
The strength of ACAY is in the inspiring testimonies of all its youth who have stood back up. John Paul, accompanied by ACAY in the Philippines, after a life full…
Second Chance Program: Alumni Training of Trainers17th November 2022
The Second Chance Program (SCP) celebrates its 20th anniversary! And we are reaping the fruits of our labor. Five SCP Alumni: Robin, JM, Dexter, Kim Marvin, and Nino have successfully…
Since 1997, ACAY offers a second chance to youth at risk aged 15 to 23 years old through creative and innovative pedagogical methods which lead them to recover their dignity and find meaning for their lives.
We envision of becoming a model of compassion which will develop into a sense of responsibility.
ACAY offers holistic and innovative approaches of restoration wherein youth and families in difficult circumstances will re-discover the dignity and meaning of life and take the lead in becoming agents of change.
Five programs serve to offer in depth support in every dimension of the lives of the youth as well as victims of natural disasters trough creative and innovative approaches.
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.
We welcome any type of support!Donate Volunteer Sponsorship