Staying up past curfew hours, wandering around, begging everywhere, selling fruits stolen on fruit trees of neighbors, stealing iron or clothes, and getting into fights with other youth, are the…
“DRIVING ON THE GO” PROJECT: NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH “I am the first one in our family to get a Driver’s License!” exclaimed Ed*, one of the beneficiaries of…
FROM THE CONFINED SOLIDARITY RACE TO THE SOLIDARITY CHALLENGE WITH MINORS IN DETENTION IN MARSEILLE Do you remember: last spring, we organized a solidarity challenge: a run or walk in…
For more than 20 years, the School of Life program has allowed girls and women to graduate from High School, vocational schools, or university. More than 80% of the beneficiaries…
Second Chance Program
- Protection and rehabilitation of young people in detention center.
- Coaching and training.
School of Life
- Familial and therapeuthic environment for young girls aged 14 to 21 years.
- Rebulild their diginity, their self esteem.
- Empower them to find back the meaning of their lives.
- Involving parents of School of Life and Second Chance beneficiaries.
- Support parents in a deeper knowledge of themselves.
- Bridging the gaps in the domain of education.
- Psychosocial intervention for all classes of Society.
- For young people: Formation about peer to peer approaches.
- Building up a Resource Center that people can easily access.
- Opportunity for the beneficiaries to develop their leadership and facilitating skills by conducting recreational, educative and educational activities for the children and youth of the tribes in Bataan.
- Promote the development of friendship and understanding between the people from the mountains and the Filipinos from the lowlands.